Thursday, June 7, 2012

Roadtrip: Day 4

I'm sad because today was such an awesome day and I hardly have any photos to show it! 

We started the morning by rafting on the Rio Grande.  It was so much fun and the scenery was beautiful!!  But, of course, we didn't take our camera.  We did, however, get some pics on a CD from the rafting company, but we can't get them on the computer quite yet. I'll post them whenever I can!

After rafting we relaxed in our hotel room for a little while then went to the hisotric downtown Santa Fe where there were lots of cute boutiques and restaurants.  Afterwards we headed to the Santa Fe Brewing Company for a drink, then finished up the evening by grabbing dinner at the hotel and watching the Celtics get smoked.  It was a nice relaxing day with not very much driving which was much appreciated!!


My chocolate Smith with his sign.
Santa Fe beer! Yum!

Tomorrow we head for Lubbock, Texas to see one of my besties, Jules! Woo!!

1 comment: