Sunday, June 3, 2012

Modesto

Last Sunday I took the Amtrak bus and train up to Modesto to spend time with my parents while James stayed behind to take care of business...like repainting our apartment and packing up the car.  I am a lucky lady :)  Thanks hubs!  James joined us a few days later.

The week has been spent watching the Giants (on TV and in person), getting pedicures, laying by the pool, baking cupcakes, learning Quickbooks, and visiting with family.  It's been so nice to spend an extended amount of time here because usually we just come for a quick weekend and it's so hard to fit everything in!!  My mom and I like to just veg out together and we finally got our chance!


Me and my cousin, Megan.

My cutie cuz, David.

Megan's baby, Ian.  So stinkin' cute!

My aunt Danice with Ian.

The fam.

More fam.

Ian with his great gandma, and my Grandma Wood.

James with my cousin Bryan's baby, Ben.

Us and the Grandparents :)

Me and my cuz, Jonell.

Dad with Ben, already a Giants fan!

Me with Grandma Cherry.

Us with Grandma, Aunt Peggy, Jonell, and David.

Dad and James planning our roadtrip!

Mom playing me in Words With Friends.

Me and my Mom.  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment