Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tears of...Joy?

It is no secret that I am a pretty emotional person. This week I've been crying a lot. At work, at home, in the car. But only out of one eye. And it's not emotion related. Something is apparently wrong with my eye. I'm currently waiting for the doctor to get back to me on that one.

Anyway, all the tear wiping that's been going on lately, especially when it takes place in my office, has brought back a lot of memories from last year when I used to cry in my office all the time. The fact that lately my tears have been purely physical and not emotional not only makes me happy...it also makes me feel relieved. While James was gone I cried all the time, and I started to think I might really be losing it. I began to wonder if I really was crying because I was sad that James was gone, or if I was just off my rocker. Since he's been back the tears have stopped so it looks like I'm not going to have to check myself into a mental institution anytime soon. That's as good a reason as any to celebrate. Oh also, it's my birthday. So there's that.

Another person who is crying today is my newest niece who is so far unnamed. Happy birthday little birthday buddy niece! Man, what a babylicious family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment