Tuesday, March 15, 2011

James the Great

For all of you who haven't heard, my husband is an amazing man. The fact that such a great person would love me makes me feel extremely blessed. This weekend he showed his love for me by flying one of my best friends out from Texas to see me for my birthday. Who does that?! My man does!! He meant it to be a surprise but has yet to learn how to keep a secret from me. He kept it quiet for quite a while though! I was impressed!! And even though it wasn't a surprise in the end, it was still perfect. I had lots of amazing and much needed girlie time and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend!!

Here's a pic of me and Jules. We got mistaken for sisters three times this weekend.



I just don't see it...haha.

In addition to the girlie time we also got to visit my newest niece and birthday buddy, Harper. My parents were in town too so it was just a friends and family filled weekend!! Here are some pics my mom took:









Doesn't James look great with a baby in his arms?!? We've been warned that pregnancy is contagious so we are staying away from babies for a while. Well...at least until we go visit my sister and Violet next weekend. Aaaah!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh so much fun. Look at your new supercool sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that gray hoodie new :) Don't tell me . . . someone broke in and stole all of your others.

    Regarding your last post "Tears of . . . Joy?" Have you tried one of your new eyeball bandaids? You wouldn't have to keep that kleenex in hand at all times and you'd still look normal!

    ReplyDelete