Thursday, March 22, 2012

5k

Last Sunday James and I headed up to Modesto to run our 5k. I was really nervous, but felt great afterwards! I am proud that I set a goal and actually made it happen...and I ran the entire thing! It took me about four minutes longer than I would have liked, but I've got plenty of time to work on speed! The strange thing is that now that it's over, I don't want to just give up and never run again. I'd really like to keep going! I'm not sure what's come over me...
Getting ready to head out.

Ready to get this thing started!

Only half a mile left! (Look at me leaving that little child in the dust, mwahahaha)

Run, James, run! What a stud.

Relieved it's over!! Thanks for doing it with me hubs!

Rewarding ourselves with some grub! Nom nom.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha the leaving the child in the dust one cracked me up... so thank you for making my day! You guys look so cute! Such an awesome goal to achieve.

    ReplyDelete