Saturday, January 29, 2011

USA! USA!

I'm a week behind, but I still wanted to put a few pics up from last weekend. Since James and I only had one day together last weekend before I had to leave again, we made the most of it by spending the afternoon in Manhattan Beach followed by the US vs. Chile soccer game in Carson. Neither of us had been to a professional soccer game, let alone watched the national team, so we were pretty excited. We were a little disappointed when we realized it wasn't the same national team that had played in the World Cup because those guys are all on professional teams all around the world at the moment, but we quickly got over it and enjoyed the game :)





The team warming up.



I was greatly amused by the refs warming up.





Go USA!! We were too into the game to remember to take a photo of the players actually playing...whoops. The game ended in a 1-1 tie but it was still exciting and a fun experience. I think checking out Galaxy is next on our list of sporting events to attend :)

1 comment: