Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Creepy

James has been laughing at me lately because I've been on a baby kick. I guess I should be thankful that he's laughing and not running away as fast as he can. It's not that I want a child right this minute...it's just exciting to think about my future with James and the family we will hopefully have together some day. I definitely have baby fever. They're everywhere!

Examples:

1) Blogs. Soooo many blogs filled with gorgeous and adorable children

2) My nieces. I love them so much! I want one of my own!

3) Saturday night when I went out with the Navy wives, one of them brought her adorable little baby and I got to hold her, yay!

4) After dinner, we all went to see a movie. It happened to be Life as We Knew It which is a story about a man and a woman who don't like each other getting custody of a little baby and having to raise her together. Of course the baby is the cutest thing ever and the man and woman fall in love and it was just wonderful...ahhh.

5) Sunday after church a baby smiled and waved at me. I melted.

6) One of my favorite shows is Private Practice...which happens to be about a baby doctor clinic. Lots of cute babies.

7) I can't get enough of this Gerber Commercial:



8) Everyone and their mother is pregnant right now including my sister and sister-in-law and I am super jealous.

So far I've only been obsessed and not creepy...So here's the creepy part:



I would say don't judge me...but I clearly deserve judgment on this one. What's happening to me???

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHHA. I love the morph. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other thing I was going to say is it must be in the air. I'm dyyyyyying for another but I'm trying to be patient until January...

    ReplyDelete