Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When Adults Act Like Children

I am one of those people whose hands and feet are almost always cold, no matter what the weather. Therefore it's only natural that one of my favorite things to do is stick my freezing feet on James' warm ones to heat them up, or to put my cold hands on his neck to make him squirm. It's a great source of pleasure in my life. Not so much in his I imagine.

The other night somehow James had one cold hand. Not sure what caused that, but he was certainly going to take advantage of it. He quickly ran over to me and stuck his cold hand on my neck. I jumped back in surprise. How dare he! Then I stuck my always cold hand on his neck in retaliation. Then James said, "I'll let you stick your cold hand on my stomach for 10 seconds if you let me put mine on yours for 10 seconds." Challenge accepted, my friend!

The experience was super cold, super retarded, and super fun. We don't have to act like grown ups all the time do we??

No comments:

Post a Comment