Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feeling Self Conscious About Irrational Things

I'm sure at some point in everyone's life they feel self conscious about something...whether it be their body, their education, their job, whatevs.

Me? I'm self conscious about all the normal stuff too. But...confession...I'm also really self conscious about the speed of my windshield wipers.

When I'm driving down the street I imagine other drivers looking at my car and scoffing because my wipers are going muuuuch faster than the current weather calls for. How foolish of that girl! How embarrassing!!

I think what we can gather from this is that the world revolves around me. Why else would everyone be staring at my wipers??

4 comments:

  1. hahaha when in reality they are probably staring at the knockout girl sitting behind the windshield :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wiper speed is adjustable. Time to get out the ole' owners manual. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom...I know how to adjust my wipers. But no matter what the speed, it just feels wrong!

      Delete
  3. OMG I TOTALLY scoff at how fast other drivers have their wipers on!!! And pat myself on the back for having such awesome driving skills in heavy rain because I grew up in the tropics where there's monsoon season (even though I have never actually driven in monsoon season). It's nothing personal it's mostly because I have a huge chip on my shoulder about everyone thinking I'm such a bad driver (ahem)

    ReplyDelete