Monday, December 12, 2011

The Great Target Mystery

A week or two ago I made a list of items that I need to get at Target. I still haven't gone yet. In preparation for a Target trip tomorrow, I decided to take a look at the list and remove/add any necessary items. This is what my list said:

-Face wash
-Boxes
-wine gift bag
-b-day cards
-ornament
-spanx
-hamster/cat thingies

Eh?? Hamster/cat thingies??? I have absolutely no idea what I could have possibly meant by this. Not only do I not know anyone who owns a hamster or a cat, but I don't particularly like either animal. I am at a complete loss for what this was supposed to trigger me to buy at Target. I would think it was a trick of some sort, but it's in my handwriting. Anyone have any ideas?!?

4 comments:

  1. I'd like you to name one thing that is applicable to both hamsters and cats... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...maybe you were thinking about purchasing a cat as a "friend" for Mayo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Diana, I figured it out and that's exactly what it was. But I had already decided against it so it had left my brain...

    ReplyDelete