Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Big Lo

I hate to admit that I've been influenced by reality TV, but the truth is that I was inspired last night. Inspired by...the Biggest Loser. Last night I watched the episode where all the contestant ran a marathon. It was amazing!! Even though I disliked the majority of the contestants this season, I found myself feeling so proud of everyone who crossed the finish line. And they were all so proud of themselves. I felt motivated.

And so, with this new inspiration fresh in my mind, I declare that 2012 will be the year that I run in a race. Likely not a marathon. Probably a 5k. But still. I've always wanted to but I've been scared and intimidated. This is the year I'm going to do it.

Thank you, Bob Harper! You're my hero!! *sob, sob* (That is me being Jen, for anyone who watched this season. Girl's got issues)

1 comment:

  1. Biggest Loser doesn't count as reality TV, it's just sooo much more! haha. But seriously, I like that resolution. I'm with you! YOU GO GIRL! My sister, Adrian and I have been inspired to do our own mini version of BL, weighing in weekly, doing WW, working out, etc., starting after I pop out this baby. I personally want to start running again like we used to in college...we'll see. And PS, Jen only gets worse at the finale. She's such a freak!

    ReplyDelete