Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crafting Genius

When I was in fifth grade I sewed two pillows. By hand. One was for school and one was at camp. I felt like a craft stud-ette.

But for some reason when I look at cute craft ideas now I get overwhelmed when the necessary materials include more than just tape. It's kind of the same way I feel about cooking. I take one look at a list of ingredients, feel overwhelmed, and start preparing a Boboli pizza instead.

Anyway, I have recently started dabbling in the latest internet craze: Pinterest. There I found the inspiration for my latest holiday decorating craft.



Not even tape required for this one!

Okay, okay. I admit that this probably doesn't even qualify as a craft, but since it's on Pinterest I'm hoping everyone will just let it slide this time...

If you too want to complete this extremely difficult project you will need the following items:

1) Clear candle holder
2) Candle
3) Candy corn

Mix it all together and there you have it. Good luck everyone. And may you one day learn to be as crafty as I am.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to see if I can handle the complexity of this craft...I don't know, it sounds a little confusing! LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete