Friday, October 7, 2011

Cheers

It's the weekend! It's the weekend! It's the weekend!!

I haven't been this ready for a weekend in a while. Maybe it's because I only worked two days last week and I'm still adjusting. Maybe it's because I didn't have Facebook to make my work days go by as quickly as they usually do. Maybe it's because James has the day off today and I'm jealous and ready to join him at home. Whatever the reason, I'm grateful that the weekend is here.

This weekend our only plans consist of making a huge breakfast, watching college football (OU vs. Texas tomorrow...apparently this is important), and baking pumpkin cheesecake muffins. With the slight chill that's been in the air these last few days and the millions of pumpkin scented candles I've purchased recently, I'd say a weekend of coziness and snuggling is in our future. And I'm ready for it.

Side note: James spent his day off setting up the new surround sound system that he bought himself for his birthday. We will probably never leave the apartment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment