Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Scarf a Day...

I've caught a glimpse of what my life would be like without James...frozen pizza each night, a glass of wine to calm my nerves before trying to sleep, feeding my rat a treat a couple of times a day, and crocheting. Lots and lots of crocheting.

I finished this scarf last night:



Here's me in the scarf:



That's my, "Me like red wine," smile.

Anyway, I got the pattern here. However, after being in the mall for less than five minutes last night I realized that infinity scarves are now very "in" so I altered the pattern a bit and made it an infinity scarf. It's supposed to be a gift but I kind of love it. I might have to make myself one now :)

5 comments:

  1. You are a scarf machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't drink too much wine then you would be a "barf" and "scarf" machine. tsk tsk tsk...

    ReplyDelete