Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

We're married, we're married, we're married!!! Since I'm sitting here at work, it's a little hard to believe that James and I tied the knot only three days ago...but every time I look down at my beautiful ring I remember that after my "work" day I get to go home to my husband! It's an amazing feeling.

Our photographer was pretty awesome if for no other reason than that he had put wedding pictures online only one day after the wedding. That's what I call service! So, I just wanted to share some of my favorite moments of the weekend. It could get long...it was really hard to narrow the wedding photos down to just a few for the blog!

First, my favorite part of the weekend. My handsome husband!



Now back to the beginning of the weekend. I got to spend a lot of quality time with my mom, which was really, really fun. We ran wedding errands and she basically helped me not to freak out too much.



The morning started off slowly, but soon the pace picked up and I was suddenly walking down the aisle!















Then we all went to the reception to dance the mid-day away! Even gramps got into it!













We spent time with family and friends :)









And here are a few lovey-dovey ones cause I'm a mush ball :)









I think he loves me...





Whew! It takes hours to upload photos onto this thing!! Time for real work now...

photos by: www.johnbmueller.com (except for the one from Jess' camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment