Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Too much Jean-Luc

Two nights ago I stumbled out of bed to go to the bathroom.  Before heading to the bathroom though, I went over to my dresser and started typing numbers into an imaginary glowing key pad.  I had to type in the code in order to get the bathroom doors to open.  Obviously.

Is it still considered sleep walking if you knew what you were doing...it just took you a while to realize you were being ridiculous?  I'm not sure what the rules of sleep walking are...but I'm pretty sure I've been watching too many Star Trek movies.  I've got issues.

1 comment:

  1. My cell phone rang in the middle of the night when we were at Joni and Jim's. The ringing woke both of us up. My phone was in my purse on the night stand on your dad's side of the bed and i told him that so he could hand it to me. Nope . . . . he handed me a shoe. So see, Erin, you couldn't help it. You come by it naturally.

    ReplyDelete