Thursday, July 21, 2011

Los Gigantes

This past weekend we took Friday off, bought some train tickets and headed on down to San Diego to meet up with my parents. The train took two hours longer than it would have if we had driven, but it was in an effort to avoid "Carmageddon" which turned out to be nothing at all because of people like us who avoided the freeways. Anyway, it was still nice and relaxing to take the train.

The point of the trip was to see my parents and go to two Giants/Padres games. It seemed to me about half the people at the games were Giants fans so we were in good company and never felt like we were going to be beaten to a pulp (like we would if we had gone to a Dodgers game). The weekend was so much fun and I didn't want it to end!! I'm still sad that it's over :(

Here are the pics from the weekend:







Aren't my parents cute??




That last one is my mom's birthday gift from me and James. It's a mug with her favorite "Swamp People" characters, Mitchell and Glen. You just have to watch it to understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment